Online Reporting Instructions
As soon as your samples arrive, log into your account to verify your password and to avoid any last minute problems. Please refer to the reporting forms you received with your specimens for result codes, method codes and special instructions.
If you prefer to mail your results, the envelope must be postmarked by the cut-off date located on your reporting form. We are not responsible for results delayed or lost that are sent by mail. Do not mail your results if you submit them online. You are required to sign and keep the “Attestation” that appears on the back of your reporting form for your records.
If you have any questions pertaining to the submission of results via the internet please call (800) 234-5315 or (281) 436-5357 or contact us through the “Contact Us” link on our homepage. For questions pertaining to methods, testing procedures, or specimen problems ask for technical support.
Online Reporting Instructions
After logging in please check the e-mail addresses we have on file by clicking “update account.”
1. Go to the Login page (http://www.aab-pts.org)
- 1. Enter your AAB Account Number & Password and click “go”.
2. If this is your first time logging on you will find your initial password at the top of your reporting form otherwise use your established password.
2. For qualitative results do not enter anything in the result fields other than the numeric codes listed on the forms. Characters such as “+ – n p pos neg” will not be recognized and results will not be processed.
3. Most method codes do not have to be entered if we have your codes on file from the previous reporting period. If you did not submit results for the previous shipment then you will have to reenter your method codes. Please see the “Method Data Sheet” for the codes we have on file for your lab.
4. Please enter the less than (<) and greater than (>) signs when necessary in the result field along with your lowest or highest reportable range.
5. Decimal points should be entered in the same place shown on the red reporting form. For example: If the field for reporting results on the red form has a box, a decimal point and three more boxes to the right of the decimal point then the format for reporting online would be “9.999″. Boxes to the right of a decimal point should not be left blank. Decimal points are not required when reporting whole numbers.
6. After you complete each form, click the “submit” button and print a copy for your records. The form you print should indicate a status of “submitted” and include your confirmation number. Results are not accepted without a valid confirmation number. If your form status does not indicate “submitted” please call immediately to verify that we received your report. If you need to make changes to your form after clicking “submit” simply click “Unlock this form” and resubmit before the deadline.
7. The online cut-off date and time is strictly enforced and once the deadline has passed you will no longer be able to enter results. We highly recommend you do not wait until the last day for online reporting to begin entering your results.