Online Reporting Instructions
Go to www.aab-pts.org. Log on using your account number (do not type any leading zeros) and password. Your initial password is the last 5 digits of your account number; you can change this password after you log in. Please refer to the reporting forms you received with your specimens for result codes, method codes and special instructions. For questions pertaining to methods, testing procedures, or specimen problems call 800-234-5315 opt. 2 to contact technical support.
You are required to sign and keep the Attestation Statement for your records (see reporting forms). Do not submit sign forms. For your convenience, we have included the Attestation Statement on your online reporting form(s). You can print and sign these forms for your records. If you have any questions pertaining to the submission of results via the internet please call.
The preferred method of reporting is via online submission, however if you prefer to mail your results, remember that the envelope must be postmarked by the cut-off date located on your reporting form. You will assume full responsibility for lost or delayed results that are sent by mail. Do not submit both mailed and online results.
After logging in, please check the e-mail addresses we have on file by clicking “Update Account”.
- Go to the Login page (http://www.aab-pts.org)
- Enter your AAB Account Number & Password and click “Submit”. Disregard leading zeros.
- If this is your first time logging on you will need to call Customer Service at 800-234-5315 for your initial password, otherwise use your established password.
- For qualitative results do not enter anything in the result fields other than the numeric codes listed on the forms. Characters such as “+ -, pos neg, P or N” will not be recognized and results will not be processed. Note. When using the dropdowns, the fields will populate correctly.
- Most method codes do not have to be entered if we have your codes on file from the previous reporting period. If you did not submit results for the previous shipment then you will have to reenter your method codes. Your online report form will be prepopulated with the last code used. You can also see the “Method Data Sheet” for the current codes we have on file for your lab.
- Please enter the less than (<) and greater than (>) signs when appropriate in the online result field along with your lowest or highest reportable range.
- Decimal points are designated for each analyte. The online reporting forms have fixed decimal place holders. For both online and paper reporting forms, be sure to enter proper decimal point designations. Boxes to the right of a decimal point should not be left blank.
- After you complete each form, click the “Submit” button and print a copy for your records. The form you print should indicate a status of “Submitted” and include your confirmation number. Results are not accepted without a valid confirmation number. If you need to make changes to your form after clicking “Submit” simply click “Unlock This Form” and resubmit before the deadline.
- The on-line cut-off date and time is strictly enforced and once the deadline has passed you will no longer be able to enter results. Be certain to click submit and print a copy of your form.
We highly recommend you do not wait until the last day for on-line reporting to begin entering your results. Results reported on-line are downloaded at 10:00 pm Central time on the posted date, therefore, if you happen to still be logged on after the cut-off time, results will not be evaluated.